Senior Photo Shoots
Photo shoots are fun!
Set up, taking and then receiving photos that you will keep and share for a lifetime!
Click the arrow or scroll down to read more!
The basic package: up to one hour of photos at one location!
– if you want more, we can provide! You get:
- Meeting / talking to find out about your interests are and outfits / makeup to wear make a location plan and schedule a date!
- After the shoot, you will receive (at least) ten finished high-resolution photos for printing and
- a second set to use on social media / emailing.
- We will make sure that at least one of the photos will satisfy the school use criteria for the yearbook (see more at bottom of page).
- All files presented digitally so you are in full control and ownership of your photos.
$297. No Hidden Costs!
Reserve your session now with a $97 deposit
To reserve your spot, you may make a $97 down payment
Contact Us with questions or to make an appointment!
Below is an extract from Port Townsend High School guidelines 2017 for reference/example as to the photo they need.
At least one of the photos in your photo shoot this will meet school criteria for Yearbook main photo use.
For the remainder of the photos – you will get freestyle shots for memories, relatives and friends to enjoy both in print and/or social media!
Turn in sharp photos (completely in focus, 200-300 dpi)
Use a non-distracting background
Please keep frame to head and chest only. Hands in the photo tend to make pictures look cluttered. Leave some space above the top of the head and to each side.
Picture dimensions will be approximately 2.5 x 3.0 inches.